Hadley was ever autistic?!!

 8/7/2012 This week Hadley has been going to soccer camp at a local high school. I drop her off and pick her up. She is one of the youngest and the high schoolers who have no idea that there was ever a problem with Hadley's development. She asked her brother after camp, who was also attending, "How was your lesson?. Sometimes I don't even remember that she ever had autism. She had her 6th birthday last week it was a blast! She is entering 1st grade in the fall and I think she is closing the gap between her developmental level and her age level fairly quickly. I remember my older daughter without autism was probably at the same reading level that Hadley is at when she went into first grade. This progress is pretty amazing considering she was once in the severe 5-hour a day one-on-one autism program when she was three and had zero communication or attention skills really. I am so thrilled!

Comments